Sector-specific Contracts & negotiations
Drafting and negotiating first-class business agreements in German and English language is a challenge. The more complex it is if regulatory specifics of life sciences and healthcare law have to be considered, such as the clear allocation of regulatory responsibilities, which ultimately determine the quality and especially the practicability of a contract and must stand up to scrutiny by authorities. With our extensive experience in the preparation and negotiation of sector-specific agreements acquired in leading international business law firms, we help our clients to meet these challenges.
We advise clients in particular in relation to the following types of contracts:
- contract manufacturing and other manufacturing and supply agreements
- quality agreements and technical agreements
- distribution agreements
- co-marketing, co-promotion and co-distribution agreements
- research and development agreements
- license agreements
- cooperation agreements
- contracts for clinical trials
- material transfer agreements
- sponsorship and speaker agreements
- All types of other contracts with relevance in the life sciences sector
Upon agreement, we also take over the continuous support and handling of certain types of contracts in the operational business of clients, from the preparation of relevant templates to the negotiation with contractual partners. We have extensive experience in this area, among others, in the fields of clinical research and other cooperation with healthcare professionals (e.g., consultant, speaker or sponsoring agreements).